After the success accumulated by iSequences over the years, the comments received, the recognition of the educational and health sector, we want to thank everybody.Therefore, today we decided to increase the accessibility to our applications, reducing the price of the distribution to 2,49$, following criteria according to our bases and our principles:
- Schools: We are committed to a greater inclusion, standardization and attention to the diversity of children with special educational needs in schools.
- Families: We recognize parents as fundamental pillars in the education of their children. The applications encourage and help to involve families in the education and learning, thus promoting fun and play with their children at home.
- Specialists: Professionals can use the application and do the teaching work more easily, effectively and comfortably, facing this task to welcome and better respond to the educational needs of their students.
iSequences is a learning application for children based on 100 sequences represented by six characters with which four general areas are worked on:
- Habits of autonomy such as washing hands and teeth, getting dressed or going to sleep.
- Events or leisure activities such as going to the beach, the cinema or playing sports.
- Daily routines such as falling, getting on the bus, going to the doctor, buying bread or getting wet with the rain.
- Emotions such as joy, sadness, surprise or fear that appear as a consequence of what happened.
iSequencies contributes to the improvement of social skills and the recognition of emotions; and it can be used in both the educational and family settings.